About Capt. Dave’s .Net
- Capt. Dave’s .Net is 33 foot Tiara Flybridge a full service, modern, solid fiberglass, twin engine-powered charter boat that is owned and operated by Captain Dave Dzielak, a USCG Master of 100 Ton Vessels. Dave has over 30 years of experience and will make every effort to make your visit enjoyable and pleasant!
- The .Net offers the ultimate in stability and ride comfort and has earned a USCG rating for 6 passengers.
- Aboard the .Net you will also find top of the line fishing gear, on-board charging ports for your electronics, WiFi at the marina, and a state-of-the-art sound system that’s compatible with your devices to enhance your listening experience on your special day.
- The .Net departs from the beautiful and convenient Baker’s Marina on the Bay.
- Aboard the .Net you will be taken care of by professional deck hands, who are multi-lingual and upon request will fillet, ice, and bag your catch — preparation is a complimentary service.
- Please remember that the mates work for gratuities. 20% suggested rate.
- We look forward to offering you a memorable day, and thank you for booking with us.
- Reservations can be made by calling (732) 613-8307