No announcement available or all announcement expired.
About Capt. Dave
- The Capt. Dave is a full service, modern, custom-built, solid fiberglass, diesel-powered charter boat that is owned and operated by Captain Dave Dzielak, a USCG Master of 100 Ton Vessels. Dave has over 30 years of experience and will make every effort to make your visit enjoyable and pleasant!
- The Capt. Dave offers the ultimate in stability and ride comfort and has earned A USCG rating for 34 passengers. It’s the area’s largest certified Downeast design vessel.
- Aboard the Capt. Dave you will also find top of the line fishing gear, an on-board charging ports for your electronics, WiFi at the marina, and a state-of-the-art sound system that’s compatible with your devices to enhance your listening experience on your special day.
- The Capt. Dave is a fiberglass, diesel-powered vessel that departs from the beautiful and convenient Baker’s Marina on the Bay.
- Aboard the Capt. Dave you will be taken care of by professional deck hands, who are multi-lingual and upon request will fillet, ice, and bag your catch — preparation is a complimentary service.
- Please remember that the mates work for gratuities. 20% suggested rate.
- We look forward to offering you a memorable day, and thank you for booking with us.
- Reservations can be made by calling (732) 613-8307